Brakes and Service Repair
If your vehicle isn’t stopping like it should, don’t hesitate, bring it into our service center today for a FREE* inspection of your car brakes!
Problems with your car brakes are serious and waiting to bring it when there is a problem may just make the problem worse. Book your vehicle for a FREE* no-obligation brake inspection at the first hint of trouble. Our brake repair technicians will inspect your car brakes and tell you exactly what the problem is.
Brake Repair Service & What’s Included
- Complete brake inspection
- Replacing pads or shoes
- Lube calipers and hardware
- Machine rotors or drums
- Test drive
- PULL – Vehicle pulls to one side when brakes are applied. This can happen for a few reasons. The most common is from misadjusted brakes or brakes in need of replacement.
- HARD PEDAL – Requires extreme pressure to make brakes function. Can indicate power brake trouble, restricted hydraulic lines, frozen calipers or wheel cylinders.
- BRAKE LIGHTS – Red indicates a problem as simple as the parking brake on, or low fluid, to something as serious as a hydraulic system failure. Yellow indicates deactivation of your ABS system. While your brakes should work, it does require inspection at the first opportunity.
- VIBRATION – Brake pedal, steering wheel or entire vehicle shakes, vibrates or pulsates when brake is applied. May indicate need to machine your disc brake rotors – or a serious problem of a loose component or faulty steering mechanism.
- SQUEAL – Brakes should operate with a minimal amount of noise. Some noise is normal but excessive squeal, screech, grinding, groaning, chatter, clatter or bang means your brakes need servicing.
- LOW PEDAL – Pedal nearly touches floorboard before brakes function. May activate your brake warning light. Problem may require a simple adjustment – or indicate something much more serious.
If you are experiencing any of the above brake symptoms don’t wait until it’s too late. Call into Victory Auto Repairs today for your free brake check.